Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tiffany aka "New York"

Am I the only person keeping up with VH1's "I Love New York"??????????????? I have never been so obsessed with a reality TV show like this! I stayed on the treadmill extra long today at the gym just so I could finish watching it. So far I think she has eliminated all of the right losers. I mean Pootie was a nut case, T-Weed was ugly AND a liar, and as for Heat even I got sick and tired of hearing about his "Ya-Ya". Not to mention I think Heat was a little bi-curious. He was WAY too fascinated by 12 Pack's physique. oh and that Onix dude was another shady lady. How are you going to talk shit about someone's mom and then act like it's no big deal?

Poor Rico though. He really isn't geting anytime quality time with New York. I hope he doesn't get eliminated before Whiteboy, cuz that guy is just n-a-s-t-y!!!! Ewww!

4 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

You're not the only one who keeps up with VH1's I Love New York. This guy has been filling me in on the FIERCENESS of that show (episode 214). Makes me wish I had cable!

11:06 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Si tuviera cable, me uniera a la onda de este programa que al parecer esta arrasando a todo los gays que conozco!

Pero lamentablemente el juego de la vida no me ha brindado sobrecantidades monetarias para poder darme la lujuria de cablevision.

Como dice la ranchera.."un dia con otro la suerte cambiara".

2:19 AM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

0_o'?

10:28 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I thought Joe was going to get cable with his new raise, Shiiit you need to tell your man how to better use his bling-bling!

Holla!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home