Thursday, January 04, 2007

DreamGays

So the other night I had a dream I was straight! I mean, I am mistaken for a heterosexual ALL of the time but I can't believe it is affect the types of dreams I am having. What's even funnier is that my girlfriend was Paulina Rubio!



If the doesn't confirm my sexual orientation I don't know what does, LOL! Ewww! Honestly, if I were to have a girlfriend it would not be her anorexic crack whore naca self. The funniest part of the dream was her trying to tell me in her broken english that she wanted to have my babies.

My gay straight dreams are not what my title today is referring to though. I just got back from the movie theater. I went with JQ to go see..........



I personally wanted to go see Black Christmas but I realize my taste in movies is a bit.....different, so I let JQ decide on the movie. I had no desire to see "DreamGirls" but I must say it was fierce. I don't follow American Idol much, so I had never heard Jennifer Hudson sing before. The only thing I knew about her was that she was stealing the spotlight from Beyondshit. Let me tell you that Jennifer throws down! When is this girl's album coming out??? I sooooo need to buy it! She will fit in with my other favorite "loud bitches" like Anastacia.



So my week vacation from both work and school has come to an end. Would you believe I spent three days without leaving my building. It was great! Today I finally had to venture out into the city to go see my doctor. I was long overdue for an HIV test. I try to get tested every six months but it usually is more like once a year. Shame on me!

5 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Move! Move!! Move Right Outa My LIIIIIIFEEEEE!!

She can sing..but she's no Fantasia (who was up for the role). But in all actuality, its for the best. Jennifer was already a big girl with a big voice, she's prettier than Fantasia and her name is already Jennifer, how perfect for her to play Effie.

Besides had she done this role, Fantasia wouldn't have had time to record her album and promote it. U know how it is with lazy baby mama's..can't multitask and take their sweet ass time.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Robby said...

don't speak against Beyonce! her crying scenes made the movie.

4:15 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

only a big ol' fat homo would dream about being straight w/ paulina rubio. who's next dianna ross? lol.

i liked dreamsgirls, it was entertaining. though i must admit my favorite part was all the outfits and hairdos they had :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I have nothing against Fantasia, but her voice is way too nasaly for her to sing Effie's songs. Jennifer Holliday had a big booming voice. So does Jennifer Hudson. Fantasia is loud, but in a different way.

And did anyone think Effie's brother was a total cutie?

9:06 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Yep. Always thought he was cute on "The West Wing". Such a nice smile ! :)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home