Sunday, February 04, 2007

Evolution

I think I am a work in progress that is constantly evolving. Perhaps this personal evolution isn't so obvious to the casual observer but it is indeed occurring. For the most part this process is intentional. However, sometimes a change takes place that I didn't anticipate. It just happened. I guess that's a part of getting older and realizing things don't stay the same forever. We suddenly find ourselves realizing we are in fact not the same person we were a few years ago. A chapter has ended and a new one has started, so to speak. Unfortunately that transition between chapters can be a bit abrupt and it takes an awkward experience to figue this out. Life can be funny that way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Life IS funny that way.

3:35 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

There are certainly things that I would do over in a new way or different approach..but I would definitely not want to have never lived a certain experience. Even now, I feel that I know more what I want from life and from myself because of the things I have done. Had I not done them, I wouldn't be the same individual I am right now.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home