Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Feed Me Bitch

I have blogged before about how Nazi-like my coworkers get when I turn down whatever crappy food is sitting in the breakroom. Well, last week one of my coworkers wanted to treat me to dinner. She's very nice but she couldn't believe how "particular" I am about what I eat. Eventually we decided on Chipotle so I was happy :)Afterwards she looked at me and said "Well, you aren't anorexic and look very healthy....what DO you eat then?". I blogged the other day about how I have succesfully banned junk food from my daily diet so perhaps I should do the opposite today and talk about what I do eat...

Breakfast

I usually mix and match 2 of the following 3: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 soy breakfast sausage patties, and a bowl of oatmeal (not the instant crap! and then I wash that down with some skim milk or V-8 juice.

I must say, that Monring Star's breakfast patties are fucking fierce!


Mid-Morning Snack

To keep me going at school I have a yogurt, string cheese or some mixed nuts.

Lunch

If I am at home I usually prepare one of the following:Smart Dogs, soy Chik'n Tenders, vegetarian chili, or Boca Sausages. I eat the dogs/sausages without a bun simply because it is hard to find a good whole wheat bun.






To compliment one of the above items I have some spinach, aspargus, raw sugar snap peas or "Rainbow Salad"


For school I usually pack a peanut butter/jelly sandwhich (I only use the reduced sugar brands), celery, and my favorite....Soy Crisps (the perfect alternative to Doritos!).


If I eat out for lunch I can always count on a vegetarian burrito bowl at Chiptole or a Vegimax wrap at Subway.



Pre-Work Out Snack

It's not good to go to the gym on an empty stomach so I have one of these....(or something similar)


After the gym my muscles are starved and need to be fed something very quick and easy to digest....



Dinner

I still haven't learned how to cook so at home I generally mix some Smart Strips, vegetables and olive oil in a skillet and make a stir fry.



At work I can go to Chiptole or I can bring one of these.....



These are the best frozen personal pizzas ever becasue the crust is whole wheat and has 10 grams of fiber!!!!!. My colon quivers with excitement just thinking about it!

Treats

This USED to be a big part of my diet. I just couldn't resist daily binges of Krispy Kreme, Cinnabon, chocolate, Mrs. Fields cookies, etc. Now I have learned that their are alternatives that still satisfy my sweet tooth without rotting my insides with so much sugar.

Carb Bars contain 7 grams of fiber!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!



Ooooh, all this talk of food has got me hungy, I have to go!

7 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

u should market ur new diet as "microwaveable slimness". lol.

Is there anything that a person can cook for you that you'll eat? Other than grass I mean.

Do u like soups and what not? Do u not eat pasta anymore?

5:39 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

oh wait...u still like Thai food right?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

I am disturbed by the lack of meat in your diet.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Umm.....I'm a vegetarian. lol

And yes, my microwave is my best friend. I can't remember the last time I used the oven. I am not sure I even know how to use an oven.

Thai food is yummy :)
Have either one of you ever been to Noodle Tank on Broadway and Argyle???? they have the yummiest soups!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Now why is it that I didn't realize you were a vegetarian... hmmm... Something about you made me think you were a meat-eater.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for what You are doing!Information, that I managed to find here
is extremely useful and essential for me!With the best regards!
Frank

1:25 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

i'm a man eater :)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home