Thursday, March 08, 2007

Butt Fucking




Well, now that I have your attention :)

You know, I miss the days when I first came out and being gay was so simple. There was no need to be a top, bottom, vers. top, bear, cub, twink, chub chaser, leather daddy, queen, butch, PNP bottom pig, etc. etc. etc. I simply was gay and had sex with other men. Things just seemed to get so much more complicated as the years went by. To be quite honest, I have been a bit apprehensive when it came to filing myself in one of the aforementioned categories, especially when it came to anal sex. I gues for all practical purposes I am "versatile" but I often wish I could pick "none of the above". I am probably going to get my gay card revoked for admiting I am not very fond of anal sex but surely there are others that share my view.

Anal sex can be good, sometimes very good, on both the receiving and giving end. I just seem to find it more often bad than good. As for the receiving end I often compare it to my trips to amusement parks like Great America. Those rollercoasters look like a lot of fun and I will admit when I first get on it is quite an exhilirating ride but about midway through I start to wish I hadn't agreed to this and I desperately want to get off, but it's too late because the Great America workers aren't going to stop the roller coaster just because I am now feeling sick to my stomach.

As for the giving end, am I the only one (well, not counting you barebackers out there) who just loses so much sensation with a piece of plastic on my dick that all of the extra pumping and grinding it takes to feel even minimum pleasure just isn't worth the trouble? Maybe I have had just a bunch of loose fucks but I often think to myself "i'd rather just get a blowjob and be done with it".

Being gay is so hard!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely understand!!! I generally bottom, I HATE to top, and generally would like to avoid both altogether. I have been blessed with MANY more bad experiences than good ones. I must admit that I am quite slutty, and I have had alot of sex with many people (just people . . . I'm slutty, not kinky or sick). With that revelation made, there are only a few guys that I would ever bottom for again and NO ONE that I would ever desire to top. Now, one could argue that I haven't found the right person yet, but I'd like to think that, like you, I just don't like anal sex much. Now, I LOVE - ABSOLUTELY LOVE - to give head. Can not get enough of it. Am I weird? Again, I'd like to think that I am just orally inclined and not very anally inspired . . . so I completely understand your point of view.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

What a fantastically fierce post!

L-o-v-e-d IT!

I really can't commiserate with you on that "end," but I'm sure there's a hot guy out there who feels just like you do about the whole thing.

And P.S. I think all those categories are such bullshit, too. My favorite is "Total Top." Yeah... right.

11:03 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

I can't stand anal sex really. I just do it for love. But I have to be in a really good mood or drunk.

Just stay away from the gay media and whatnot and you won't feel so much pressure. I'm not saying try your best not to be gay, but being surrounded by constant gay this and gay that takes its toll on your brain. See how much pressure you feel now

I'm just me. I have too many issues to deal with on my own than to have people give me more reasons to worry.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home