Friday, February 16, 2007

Is it Spring yet?

I don't mind the extreme weather we experience here in the Midwest. However after 2 weeks of practically zero degree weather and then a week filled with a shit load of snow I can honestly say I am fucking sick of Winter. The mere thought of going outside makes me cringe with fear.

I am almost over my cold. It's amazing how much mucus the human body can produce. It's also amazing how many different colors it can come in. Red, green, magenta, yellow, white, clear, taupe, hot pink. Blowing my nose has never been so colorful!

Ugh, New York got rid of Rico!!!! Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I can't blame her though. He didn't really seem to try hard enough to get her attention and although he was super hot and seemed like a total sweetheart, he really was a wallflower for most of the show. Rico, if you are reading this I just want you to know that I can do everything New York can and more! I'll give you the lovin' you need! Muah!

Final exams are coming up next week. I feel very prepared so I am not too worried. After that I have a week off from work and school. I WILL be getting drunk one of those days. Oooh, i need to also start planning my b-day extravaganza. 28 is patiently awaiting me.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there - just dropping by your blog to say hi too :) Great music recommendations - a few of them I'll have to check out. Big hugs from London - Electroqueer.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

Oh, the snow's not TOO bad... and it actually doesn't feel very cold out there.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home