Thursday, March 01, 2007

QAF

I remember awhile back I wrote about how some people used to think my life was like an episode of "Queer As Folk". I wish it was that interesting but I must say that unfortunately the past week really has been like a bad episode of QAF. Yikes!

My last post sounded a bit dramatic but really it wasn't that bad. JQ and I will not be seeing eachother until further notice. The "friendship" we had agreed to maintain back in December just wasn't working out. He has alot of "stuff" going on right now and I tried to be supportive and understand why he couldn't be in a real relationship but I realized being friends just wasn't a good idea either. So things may have not worked out as I hoped but I think overall meeting him was a wonderful experience. Unfortunately timing is everything and I don't think this "wonderful experience" occured at the ideal time in either one of our lives. Maybe one day we can resume a friendship.

I am on vacation from school and work this week so I have gone out drinking almost everynight. This is also partly due to my eagerness to get myself back out in the dating world but I think I should dip my toes in the water first before jumping right in. I forgot how many mentally unstable freaks are out there. Jeez, I met this one guy and he was practically stalking me within a few hours. I mean, are 12 text messages really necessary in a period of less than 8 hours? I think it's borderline psychotic if you ask me.

Well I am curious to see how the rest of my week goes before classes resume next Monday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

The Gay Ghetto begets ghetto-gays... I tend to stay away from there.

4:52 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Nothing beats the "my last boyfriend used to beat me" pickup line from that one guy at Chesterfields..lol!

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breaking up because it is not the right time is the best breakup. It allows both people to continue growing and is a mature step for two people to recognize and take. Futhermore, it allows for the possibility of finding eachother when the time is right and getting off to a better start without having hard or negative feelings. Hopefully you guys will get that opportunity! Just remain positive and good things will come!!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Um wow. That was an awesome thing to write. Thank you so much :)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home