Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"I Want To Fuck You"

I feel as though it is my duty keep everyone updated on the super pop sensation from down under, Dannii Minogue, that when I came across this clip on You Tube I I could not resist posting.

The beautiful and talented Dannii is currently hosting "Australia's Got Talent". The show has been quite a success so her music career has been put on hold for a bit. However, she is STILL planning to release her fierce cover of Sister Sledge's "He's The Greatest Dancer" to tie in with show in April. No news on an album but good things come to those who wait.

Anyhoo, this clip is from Dannii's new show and is just further proof that Dannii truly is a global sex icon!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Omg! The guy from Baywatch with the higgh pitched voice!! I hadn't seen him in forever! And what exactly would he be qualified to judge for? What's his talent?

Next season they'll bring the guy who played Toby (was that his name? Hasselhoff's youngest son)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home