Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Shoppers should burn in hell!



Every year around this time the same thing happens. Stores across the country are flooded with rude, obnoxious, greedy little cunts fighting over the last fucking Wii (or any other popular gift item) in the state. I don't celebrate Christmas so I don't have any need to do any shopping. I avoid stores like the plague after Thanksgiving. However, the holiday shoppers manage to bring gloom in my direction a different way. You see I have a handful of friends that work in retail so everytime this year they disappear off the face of the earth and I don't see them or hear from them.

:(

So if you are one of those obnoxious holiday shoppers, just know that you put a damper on my social life every year! Bah humbug!

3 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Greetings from my blog!


It's not like I celebrate Xmas, but it's moreso a tradition to give gifts to close friends/family. I don't buy things for everyone but I do buy little things for the family I esteem and my loved ones. But I don't make it a habit of going out of my way to shop either. It is indeed obnoxious. But what exactly are u complaining about? Have u been affected at a store recently? I waited a fucking half hour almost in line on Tuesday at Target, and all I wanted was to buy the Simpsons movie :(

1:15 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Jesus christ, I am officially convinced now you really DON'T read what a write and just put in a random comment for the sake of putting in a random comment.

Not even someone with ADD copuld have missed the point of such a brief post!

God bless and have a Merry Christmas!

1:09 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Calm down. I didn't know if it was just not seeing yr retail friends or being annoyed at shopping, not sure which one was annoying you most.

And yes, God Bless to you as well :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home