Monday, May 05, 2008

A Picture Speaks A 1000 Whores



Next to my computer I have a collage of photographs. They are all fairly recent and consist of my friends and I in various states of undress, soberness, etc. I don't mean to sound all sentimental but sometimes it's nice when I am checking my email or even casually walking past my computer to see some of the smiling faces that bring me so much joy in life. I really have a great group of friends even if some are "secrets" or others don't get along, lol. (As long as they treat me like the fierce individual I am I don't care!)

Anyhoo, these pictures often catch the attention of my guests too. Perhaps because I only display the most eye catching ones? In particular, my "gentlemen callers" especially take notice of my pictures. I used to think it was a result of that post-sex awkwardness that generally occurs after hooking up with a stranger but I have realized they have ulterior motives: nosiness! I don't mind that of course but one thing I have learned thanks to my tricks' uncontrollable snooping is that many of my friends are big time whores, ESPECIALLY the ones who like to pretend they are innocent and pure.

The gay community in Chicago is not as big as you would think it would be and there is probably only a 0.5 degree of separation between all of us. It had disturbed me years ago when I would learn a friend and I had slept with the same guy but now I use that to my advantage when picking potential hook ups. When I see a hottie at the clubs I immediately consult with my friends to find out who slept with him or who knows someone who slept with him. I get all of the vital hook up info: dick size, top/bottom, hairy/smooth, hygiene, etc. It's great have such helpful friends.

BUT, as I alluded above....I sometimes discover some of my friends that try so desperately to create this pure and innocent image really need to give it up. Their lame attempts to be "discrete make them look like total idiots. Honestly, if you are doing something that brings you so much shame that you must lie to keep it a secret, maybe you shouldn't be doing those things in the first place. That's just my two cents. I have no issue talking so frankly about sex so it is hard for me to understand other people's hang ups. If you think sex is bad, don't have it :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Here, here! Totally agree. :-)

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home