Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Borlando

So this is my second post written from my Palm Centro. My time spent in Miami was lovely as always but I have been in Orlando since Sunday for the ASHP midyear convention. The convention has been a great networking experience and I am also coming home with tons of goodies from drug reps (books, pens, notepads, and even a laser pointer! As for Orlando.........it's boring as fuck unless you like Disneyworld. So here I am with a classmate looking uber fierce in my Target suit. LOL. I normally wouldn't admit to wearing a welfare suit but it was an emergency!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

LOL... emergency Target suit! Love it!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say what you will but i rather like the cheap suit version of u. Reminds me of the young hot lawyers that are just starting off . I should sue for the blue balls they're giving me.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home