Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Text Stalker

My final exams are over with and I have the week off from school for Thanksgiving but I still feel like I am swamped with so much random stuff. Ugh.........

So the other day I received a text message from an unfamiliar phone number that said "Are u horny?"

I was driving to work so the answer that question was a definite NO, not to mention I would never cheat on my sweetheart, Mario. Anyhoo, I asked who this person was and he told me "Johnny from LVAC". LVAC is the name of my gym but I don't know anyone named Johnny. Nor do I socialize and give out my number to guys at the gym. I go to the gym to workout and then I leave. So I told him that while this was a bizarre coincidence he most definitely had the wrong person. He asked me if my name was "Daniel" to which I replied no. My name doesn't even sound like Daniel. I thought the whole thing was funny until out of curiosity I asked him what this "Daniel" looks like. Well, the physical description he gave was basically......me! Now had this stranger told me I had given him my number at a bar I wouldn't have been so creeped out. When I get drunk I give my number out to anyone, but like I said, I am not sociable at the gym.

I stopped responding to this guy's messages when he then asked me if I was getting turned on and maybe I should come over to his house for a quick "blow and go". It was at this point I got annoyed, told him I don't get turned on by wrong numbers/texts and when he sees this "Daniel" person again he should ask why he gave him my number.

The mysterious texter apologized for having bothered me and I have not heard from him since.

Now, after this entire fiasco I realized this WASN'T just a COINCIDENCE. That person knew exactly who he was sending a text to, although he may not have known my name. About two days prior to this I bumped into an old friend I knew from back in the day. We didn't have each other's phone numbers so in the locker room I told him what it was. That is the only time I have ever given out my number and it most definitely wasn't for a hook up. What I suspect happened, and this is quite sick for someone to do in my opinion, was that there was someone in the locker room eavesdropping. He heard my phone number, memorized it and then called me. What this sicko thought he was going to accomplish by doing this is beyond me but the fact that I have some anonymous stalker at the gym is not a good feeling at all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Awww... I want a stalker. Can I have yours?

;-)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Sure he's all yours. Just be warned though he only seems to be into oral! lol

1:56 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

Well he's not for me. If nobody gets f*cked, what's the point? It's like a basketball game where no one ever shoots the ball through the hoop, or a baseball game where the batter swings, but never hits the ball, or... well, ya know.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home