Sunday, January 25, 2009

So Yesterday



Laugh it off let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday, so yesterday


Wow, Hilary Duff is such a wise girl! A few years back I had a bad experience with a guy. The details aren't all that important but the gist of the story is he claimed he liked me, I liked him, he had a million lame reasons why we couldn't date even though he never hesitated to try to have sex with me or make out in clubs.....and then finally I discovered he had a boyfriend the entire time. I was very angry but as time passed the anger subsided and it turned into indifference. I chalked it up as one of life's valuable lessons and as Hilary Duff said, the issue became "so yesterday".

This past Friday I ran into this individual for the first time in over 3 years. I could care less what happened so many years ago so I thought I would just say hi. Well, not only did he avoid eye contact with me but he jumped from his bar stool and ran to the bathroom. I thought perhaps he hadn't recognized me so I followed him to the bathroom. He then brushed past me again. I made one final attempt to say hi and he bolted once again. I guess he isn't familiar with Hilary Duff's words of wisdom.

I thought the entire incident was quite funny. I NEVER would have expected a reaction like that. It's quite amazing that after all these years I can provoke such a strong response in someone who to me is just one of many odd balls I have met in this world.

The rest of the weekend was fun. Chava came to visit from California. He stayed with me and I don't think he could have been a more perfect house guest if he tried. I will post more on that later when I have some pictures to share....and hopefully a video too!

1 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

LOL...yet he stopped me as I walked by him. What a weirdo! It's not like he owed you money or something...or did he? LOL

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home