Wednesday, September 14, 2005

No Internet :(

So my internet stopped working last Friday. I have called my internet provider and hopefully when I get home from work tonight things will be back to normal. I go online almost everyday but fortunately I have internet access at both work and school. However, I will have to delay and Beefaroni posts since I can't upload any pictures from my home computer :(

School just started three weeks ago and I already have an exam in my organic chemistry class tomorrow. What the fuck. We have barely covered two chapters. needless to say I haven't done much studying. Wish me luck!

oooh,and I think I need to take a break from my Twin Peaks viewing. I keep dreaming that Laura Palmer is trying to contact from beyond the grave.

Hopefully I can post some Beefaroni by Friday. Lord knows a little eye candy can brighten up even the gloomiest days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home