Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bored.

Hmm, I am at work and bored to death, so I thought I would kill a little time blogging.

Not much has happened since my last post. I have been calling various moving companies and it looks like it will cost me $400 to move. That was actually less than what I was expecting, which means I have more money to spend at IKEA! Woo hoo! I can't wait to get my new place all furnished.

So I am a little upset about this weekend. I was suppose to have Sunday off, but now it looks like I will be working :( Hopefully it won't be that busy since it's a holiday weekend and I can catch up on studying for the PCAT.

Ooooh, with all the stress of finding an apartment, I almost forgot to mention I finally met the guy that I had described as being hotter than Mario Lopez. Well, let's just say his picture was a little deceiving. He definitely was a hottie, and I think he may become a repeat customer, but he didn't look like his picture! Ah, but what can I expect, people never look like how they do online. Why is that? I have been told I actually look better in person. Perhaps I am not very photogenic? Or maybe I just have a cheap camera? Who knows.

Well, tomorrow is the Moenia/Aleks Syntek concert. It looks like it will be just me and La NiƱa Fresa since my Milwaukee Sister and Jorgillo can not make it :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Isn't it interesting that some people just have nothing better to do that blog while at work? Perhaps one should be researching the better cameras while at work so that their poor picture won't be so deceiving . . . just some food for thought!

P.S. Sorry that the Mario Lopez guy wasn't as hot as you wanted but kudos on potentially finding a regular!!!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home