Monday, August 22, 2005

Back To School......



So it was back to UIC today. Fortunately I only had an organic chemistry lab today, and since it is the first day we didn't really do much. I am dissapointed though, because once again I have a TA that barely speaks english. He's some guy from India who just gave the class a blank look every time we had a question. But I suppose that makes us even, since the class gave him a blank look everytime he attempted to say something. I wasn't sure if he was speaking in his native tongue or just had some sort of speech impediment, because I refuse to believe those mumbles and garbles were english!

And in other news, I official began my apartment search. I have enlisted the help of a friend that works in real estate, so hopefully she can find me some fierce places. I looked at two places on my own today. They were rather nice but the amount of money they wanted for the parking spot was a joke, fucking $200!!!!!! Whatever. The average parking rates in the neighborhood I am looking in are more like $100-150. For $200 they better be changing my oil and washing my car every week!

3 Comments:

Blogger diablo enlatado said...

jajajaja

deberían de hacerlo. no hay nada mejor que un extranjero dé clases. a mí me daba un ruso clases de cálculo III en inglés, y su inglés era realmente malo.

suerte

8:14 AM  
Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. said...

there's nothing worse than someone form india or any of those places trying to speak english

cheers!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

jajaja soberbio sister, en fin, unete al movimiento que el mundo esperaba y vota por el Final De Temporada que el mundo espera, si como lo lees, ven al lugar en donde lo bueno. bonito y varato sale caro.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home