Saturday, September 03, 2005

Moenia Y Aleks Syntek




Last night I attended the Moenia/Aleks Syntek concert at the House Of Blues with La Niña Fresa. Unfortunately, I had to endure Aleks Syntek's performance for almost an hour. I do not hate his music, but to be quite honest I am not a fan at all. The only song I like is Sexo Pudor Y Lágrimas, but I only have the remix version on my iPod and he only sang the original boring version! I will give him credit though for having a very charismatic personality and strong stage presence. He even did a medley featuring 70's soul/funk songs. Who would have though Aleks was down with the P-funk era? lol

But that one hour of Aleks was well worth the wait. Moenia was incredible. My ears are still ringing from all of the screaming of people around me. I thought it was so funny that despite the fact the lead singer was looking as flamboyant as ever, all of the girls were practically throwing themselves at him. Silly girls!
The setlist was pretty much what I expected: about 5 songs from their most recent album, Stereohits, along with all of their other classics, "Tu Sabes Lo Que Quiero", "Manto Estelar", "Estabas Ahi", "En Que Momento", etc. .

I was initally annoyed though because this ugly straight coupled decided to push themselves right next to me to get closer to the stage. The fucking animals then proceeded to make out and practically fuck eachother. The girl's titties kept rubbing against me and I was getting sick to my stomach. Her naco boyfriend was ugly and smelled. It was quite obvious they were trying to piss me off so I would move, however I am a stubborn bitch (and I was bigger than them! lol) and I didn't budge. I think they got a little intimidated when I beagn to jump up and down and by Moenia's second song, the nasty slut and her indigenous boyfriend finally went away. You know, this isn't the first time a nasty naco straight couple wants to practically have sex at a concert right in front of the stage. In my opinion, if you aren't going to pay attention to the concert, go in the fucking back! Gay people aren't like this. We know the appropriate times and places to be overly intimate with our partners: public restrooms, parks, back rooms in bars, cars.....but NEVER EVER at a concert!

After the concert we went to Sidetracks for a bit. I had an interesting conversation with La Niña Fresa that left me feeling a bit frustrated. Hmmm, well, I won't go into all of the details since I am just too lazy to write everything, but I just have to ask myself, "Are there any normal, emotionally stable men gay men in existence today? Or are they all fucked up in some way or the other?". I actually don't think I want to know the answer to that one, lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

glad u had fun :) did u get ur fangoria tickets??? mine were no. 5 & 6! And I went close to 1pm. Looks like it's gonna be a popular show :)

Naco power couples annoy the fuck out of me! Eeew!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

i'll get my fangoria tickets probably thursday when i'm not working :)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Sorry that the straight people were so bothersome! They always seem to just get in the way. As for appropriate places, you failed to mention alleys and bathhouses. . . those are definitely places that we utilize as well.

As for the question about stable men, the answer is no. I am still wondering why you even bothered to ask?

11:43 PM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

I saw Aleks/Moenia back in May last year and it was the opposite of your experience. I'm a huge Aleks fan and we left shortly before Moenia took the stage. I only like their rendition of 'Ni Tu Ni Nadie', although Circo does it better.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home