Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dancefloor Confessionist

Madonna has leaked! And no, I'm not referring to her vaginal discharge.........



Madonna's latest album, Confessions On A Dancefloor has leaked onto the internet. I was fortunate enough to hear clips of theses songs. Madonna said she wanted to make an album that would make people "jump out of their seats", and she does just that! "Get Together", "Jump", "Sorry", "Isaac", and "Let It Will Be" are the stand out tracks for me and had me jumping around my apartment. I am sorry to reprt though that inspite of the fun album Madonna wanted to record, she did sneak in yet another song about what a horrible bitch she was when she was younger ("Push"). Ugh. Ok, we get it, being a mother has changed you, bla bla bla. Well, at least there isn't another song about her dead mother.

The picture above is a from her latest video. A video that just boggles my mind. Madonna really seems out of touch with reality when it comes to her fan base. Umm.....anyone who saw all of the ghetto children jamming in the "Hung Up" video know what I am talking about. um, hello. These people are listening to Eminem or 50 Cent, not Madonna's latest disco tune! (uh oh, I hope I don't get a bunch of hate comments for making a stereotype like that, but you know it's true! lol)



Madonna really seems to be making a comeback a la Mariah Scarey. "Hung Up" has already debuted at #20 on Billboard's Hot 100. Quite impressive considering her last album was for the most part ignored by radio and the public. Which is another thing I must ask. Was I the only person who actually liked "American Life"? There were some really beautiful ballads on that album that were unfortunately ignored because people were too busy complaining about the horrible lyrics of "I'm So Stupid" or the embarrassing rap in the title track. Oh well.........

But enough about Madonna. What I really wanted to write about was my own dancefloor confession.

Have you ever done something uber slutty or scandalous on a dancefloor? Like jack some guy off until he came in your hand?Or perhaps it was something that began on a dancefloor but was finished elsewhere? That's my case....

About two years ago I was waiting for a "date" to arrive at a bar. He was running late so I started talking to this other hot guy I always used to see around. Well, one thing led to another while we were on the dancefloor and I suggested we go back to my apartment. At the time I only lived a few blocks from the bar so I figured I had plenty of time for a quickie and still be able to return to the bar to meet my original date. Well, me and this guy couldn't wait to get to my apartment. We were walking down the street and couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. So we ended up fucking on someone's doorstep. I came on the "welcome" mat and threw the condom in the bushes when I was done. Yes, I was a dirty whore. Not to mention it was just terrible for me to litter like that! lol

It feels so good to confess. I hope I can find something new to confess about this winter......

2 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

tee hee, that dancelfoor incident was what i was referring to in my post, lol. I'll never forget the Berlin story!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

I am shocked! I always thought you were so wholesome and innocent, like me! I just don't know what to say . . .

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home