Thursday, December 29, 2005

Time goes by so slowly......

The radio stations here in Chicago are just horrendous. Normally this isn't a problem because I own an iPod, but at work it's a different story. I used to listen to the spanish pop station Viva until it was changed to an all "reg-gay-tone" format. Barf. Who wants to hear Daddy Stankee going on about his "Gasolina" for 8 hours???? Not me. So,recently my coworker discovered The Mix. It is far from being perfect, but it's nice being able to get through 8 hours at work without having to hear "Laffy Taffy" or Mariah Scarey's "Don't Forget About Us aka We Belong Together Part 2". This station really seems obsessed with Madonna's "Hung Up" though. I think they play it 5 times nightly! Yikes!

But speaking of work, things have been slow this week, hence the title of today's post (and here you thought I was just being an obsessed Mad-doo-doo Queen! As if!). Thus, I have nothing better to do than read blogs. I have discovered a whole bunch of bloggers from the Chicago area that I have been checking out. It's so much fun (yes, things are that bad at work right now!lol). I am still without a computer at home, but I just HAD to post this mini-Beefaroni picture of Ricky Martin and his "friend". Some people say it's his trainer, others say it's his half-brother. As Ricky would say, "I don't care!". I just want to be the meat in that sandwich! Ricky is looking uber hot and so is the other guy. These pictures have been all over the internet so if you have seen this already, please forgive me and let me enjoy my new masturbation material.



It's a shame Ricky's latest album has flopped. I think it's a million times better than his first english album. Sure, some of those songs were cute and catchy, but they were also just vomit inducing at times. Remember "She's All I Ever Had"????? Ewww. Even the dance remix couldn't save that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

Grr to Ricky in his speedos. I wish he wouldn't shave his chest hair. It's über sexy. BTW...love ur new STEP BACK IN TIME spotlight!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Oooh! I feel so special you noticed the "Step Back In Time". There are so many older albums I am always listening to that deserve recognition!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home