Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Lift and Cut

Just a quick post today to pass the time at work (it's rather slow tonight here in the microbiology lab).



Well, I finally invested in an electric shaver. I have heard mixed reviews of these devices from several people so I had spent months hesitating if I should get one. Well, I took a chance and I have no regrets. Goodbye razor burn, goodbye bloody faces, goodbye razor bumps! Yippeee! The only bad thing is I have to shave everyday now since the Norelco doesn't give me as close of a shave as a traditional razor would. But I'm ok with that.


Wow, the other day it was Pepto-Bismal, today it's my Norelco shaver. it's sad how my life is being over taken by Walgreens. I must be bored!

I would also like to give a shout out to my Milwaukee Sister who is celebrating his 29th birthday today! I hope he is filling up on some food for thought, taking a ride on his high horse and making sure his heart is as cold as his apartment! :)=

5 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I don't know how i feel about electric razors. Maybe I'll join this century sometime and get one, but for now, I'll have my bloody, razor burned face.

10:13 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

ive been menaing to get an electric cause plain and simple... razors dont work for me/. they never get close enough, they always make me bleed, an dth enext morning i have 4 or 5 ingrowns. ill try this.. if not im going to wax it.. i dont care how gay that makes me sound!

12:09 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

sista m. thanks for the bday greeting :) as for electric razors, i don't like them because i have a really thick beard, and they never work! i always feel butchered after i use them. i'm sticking to my razor...

10:05 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

I hardly ever shave, it's annoying. It's the only aspect of childhood I miss, the fact that I didn't have to shave!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I had to start shaving in the 5th grade. Electric razors just don't cut it for me.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home