Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Beefaroni On A Dancefloor

I am a remix whore. Some people might say I am just a whore in general, but that's not the issue today. I love dance remixes. A DJ can take the crappiest and most wretched song and turn it into something I will love (ie. anything by Christina Uglyera, "I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman" by Shitney Queers). Something occured to me though, some of the famous DJ's that remix some of the biggest names in the music business are fucking hot! A friend of mine emailed me a link to DJ Eddie Baez's website the other day. he's done remixes for Whintey Houston, Kristine W, Cher and most recently Vivian Green. He was at Hydrate last weekend. Unfortunately I missed my chance to tell him to "put the needle on it". Anyhoo, he's fucking BEEFARONI!!!!!! grrr.....


Another bootylicious DJ is DJ Tony Moran. I actually did get to meet him last summer and he was such a cool guy. He was really busy but still took a few minutes to talk with me. Not alot of people realize it, but Tony was part of the whole freestyle movement in the late 80's/early 90's and even recorded his own solo album (after doing 2 albums as part of the Latin Rascals) that supposedly never got released. Tony certainly looked like a hella mess (I got that term from El Hermanito De Anahi) years ago, but he is the prime example of a man who has only gotten 100 times sexier in his 30's. Yum!!!!



In other news I received a letter from Midwestern University's College Of Pharmacy today. After reviewing my application they have asked me to come for a candidate visit on February 6th! I am soooo excited. Getting into pharmacy school is extremely competitive so finding out a school actually wants to take things now to the interview level is very uplifting. I am going to have to be sure to charm the pants off them, but I am good at getting people out of their pants.

4 Comments:

Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

woo hoo! good luck with the school! maybe you can me my pharmisist?!

hahaha... those djs ARE befaroni!

10:28 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Total hotties. Yum

10:29 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

eddie baez is yummy! i still wished i could have been there when u met tony moran and told him u loved his work w/ sa-fire & cynthia! lol!

kudos to u for the interst from the school! good luck!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck you sexy hunk of man meat!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home