Friday, January 20, 2006

Colin's Cock



Oooh...I approve of the Diesel jeans Colin! However, anyone who has seen Colin Farrell's leaked sex video probably isn't too concerned about his jeans at the moment.

Colin is sexy. I don't obsess over him and he would never qualify for one of my Beefaroni posts, but he is bootylicious either way and yesterday I finally saw the infamous sex video that has leaked online. Wow..............it's hilarious! It's so funny that Colin is considered to be soooo sexy, but when you see him in action it's just embarrassing. Well, maybe I don't know much about heterosexual sex, but certainly it's odd for a guy to keep referring to his girl as a "motherfucking sexy bastard"???? To be quite honest, even I would be wierded out if a guy said that to me. The girl he is with is definitely hot (she's a former black playboy bunny, i guess Colin has Jungle Fever! lol), but the poor think keeps getting pubic hairs in her mouth when she tries to give Colin a blowjob. Come on Colin, you had your head shaved in the video, why couldn't you have shaved down there too!? How rude! Especially when you consider the girl had her meat curtains trimmed very nicely.

Well, at least he has a pretty penis. It's about average size, nicely shaped and uncut. I do find it odd though that this video leaks right before his new movie is coming out. I guess with the whole Brangelina thing going on he has to one up Bradd. Bradd adopts a black child so Colin fucks a black girl. Men can be so competitive!

In other news (which isn't quite as exciting), I seem to have lost my own sex tape also. I'm not to worried though since it had been recorded on a BETA tape, and who the hell has a beta player anymore????? I guess having had all of those welfare fuck buddies paid off this time!

5 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I've seen your sex tape. Talk about HOT!

10:52 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

beta? how classy! just like toy!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stole your sex tape. :)

11:07 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

See! And here I am feeling bad for thinking u looked like a guy I saw on a Sean Cody tape...it WAS you! ha!

I feel so honoured to have seen your toto

12:55 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

"she's a former black playboy bunny"

So, she used to be black? What is she now?

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home