Wednesday, March 08, 2006

You Snooze You Lose.



I don't think "Fuck Buddies" deserve the same patience and respect an actual partner should recieve. "Fuck Buddies" exist for one reason only, and if they become inconvenient it's time to let them go. When I tell a fuck buddy to call me in 30 minutes, I fucking mean it. Not 20 minutes, not 35 minutes, and DEFINITELY not ONE HOUR later. Sorry, times up, offer expired!

Also, on a totally different note, have you ever gone to see a stripper and when he gets on stage you think to yourself "Oh wow, he's not hot at all and has an average skinny body...ewww...". But then he pulls off his pants and it becomes VERY clear why this man strips. I always have said, if you are going to look like you've been hit by a truck at least have a 10 inch cock!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

I prefer the strippers with the skinny bodies over the beefy ones any day. I love strippers, especially non-traditional type strippers.

And, I think that with fuck buddies, you have to pretty much accept that they often flake out. I mean, there is no emotional committment there. Just sex.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strippers are hot! One of my friends used to strip. He never gave me a free show tho. Damn hetero.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

There is a stripper in St Louis like that! He was kinda funky looking, but then he took his pants off, and BAM! Insanity!

As for the fuck buddies, eventually you have to let them go.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home