Sunday, April 09, 2006

Why not me?

Over the years many friends and acquaintances (mostly gay men) have told me that they were molested during their pre-teen years (12ish-14ish). Oddly enough, none of these people seemed bothered by what happened. I suppose at 13 is when a boy's hormones really kick into overdrive, so perhaps a little nooky-nooky with the gym teacher after class was acutally hot. In fact, I knew someone who actually gave his PE teacher blowjobs in exchange for an A in the class.It's digusting stories like this that really make me sick. I mean, it's just so wrong and outrageous! Who do these people think they are!?!?!

How come no one molested me when I was in junior high???????????? Was I too ugly? Was I too skinny? Did I smell? Was it all of the above? Did I have a reputation of being a tattle tale? I guess I will never know, but believe me you that I am forever bitter about this. I feel as though I have been robbed of a vital part of my pre-teenage years that can never be recovered......you know, sort of like not going to a school dance or winning that spelling bee. Why didn't any of my teachers want to rape me? I struggled to get just a B in gym class in 8th grade and now I find out all I had to do was suck a little dick? God, I would have even given up my butt virginity for just a few lousy extra points.

4 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

sista m...i was never molested either :( what's wrong w/ us!!??!!??

9:51 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

We should start a support group!

11:49 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

U should watch that one South Park episode...

Mr. Garrison has issues stemming from his childhood. He has grown up messed up because his father NEVER sexually molested him...so he grew up thinking he wasn't good enough and inferior...so he returns home to repair what was lost..and begs his father to sexually molest him.

Hilarious satire..hahaha. I love how crazy South Park can get

4:06 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

theres an episode from my favorite summer show (Its always sunny in philidelphia) where they gang thinks one otf them was molested. his friend asked the same question, "i was fun, energetic, why didnt i get molsted?!" i was cracking up when i read this cause that show was funny. ill have to upload it for you guys to watch!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home