Monday, March 27, 2006

Wetback Mountain

So I missed the first week of Mario Lopez's stint on The Bold And The Beautiful. You see, I don't have cable and the CBS affiliate here in Chicago comes in really bad on my TV for some reason. Maybe because of all of the skyscrapers near by? I don't know. This week I NEED to buy one of those super heavy duty antennas for my TV. Apparently I have already missed two shirtless scenes of my Love Muffin, Mario. I really have no intention of keeping up with the storyline but to get a weekly dose of a scantily clad Mario Lopez would be a wet dream come true.

Speaking of Mario, check out this spoof of Brokeback Mountain he did awhile ago on Comedy Central. I haven't seen the original movie but I still thought this was hilarious. Mario makes such a good homo :)=

2 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

damn! i was hoping for some hot man on man action. mario looked cute though. next year we'll have to get u a subscription to soap opera digest. lol.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

mario was adorable in that Mind of Mencia skit. i got turned on when he licked/sucked his finger! yummy!

AJ

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home