Friday, April 07, 2006

Can We Get Together?

So I got a phone call from Madonna today. Girlfriend tells me "Eddie, can we get together June 15th?" . I was hesistant at first. I normally don't like to make plans with my friends so far in advance, but I figured I could make an exception for Esther. So I said "Gurrrrrllll, just give me a time and a place and I will be there faster than you can say 'Kablablablababble'!" Madge didn't appreciate that comment and proceeded to tell me I was a cold hearted bitch and that I needed to reevaulate my life. But then she realized how much we have in common so she still insisted we "get together" anyways. :)=



I will be there to witness Madonna turn the United Center into one giant disco! I got amazing 2nd level seats right by the stage too! They are even better than the seat I had for Gloria Estefan, and trust me those were good!

4 Comments:

Blogger espelina said...

DAMN! I was so busy goading a co-worker into a public display of craziness, I forgot about the tickets. I'm just going to have to read about in on your blog...

2:36 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

They added a second date! You could probably still get tickets!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a cool pic.

6:32 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Have fun...if tickets weren't so expensive i'd check it out...even though it's going to be her last album up the ass on this concert..maybe I wouldn't like it.

Oh well, least I saww her "Greatest Hits" tour 2 years ago.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home