Monday, March 27, 2006

Maxi Man Pads



For my birthday last week my Milwaukee Sister gave me a basket filled with Reese's peanut butter cups (it's an inside joke). I really didn't need the junk food, but whatever, it was spring break. Anyhoo, pigging out on those candies gave me the worst case of Peanut Butter Poop! You know, that kind of poop that you have to keep wiping and wiping and wiping and wiping and wiping and wiping......and no matter how long you wipe the toilet papaer never comes clean. Well, since I have better things to do than to wipe my ass all day I had to resort to using a homemade "man maxi pad" by placing a few sheets of toilet paper in my crack for the rest of the day. Yes, it was gross and uncomfortable but it sure beat having skid marks in my underwear. Why must our digestive systems cause us so much grief???????

4 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You have no shame. I want to vomit, but I'm laughing too hard.

9:06 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

score!!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

That is so nast.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Rubicund Y. Logorrhea said...

That's hot.

I wonder if there's a technical word for this condition/phenomenon...

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home