Thursday, March 30, 2006

Moo Town Dork in New York

So tomorrow I am making my obligatory "once every 6 months" trip to Milwaukee, aka "Moo Town". Oh how I hate that city. It's only 90 miles north of Chicago but it might as well be 9000 miles away. It's the epitomy of everything that is wrong with the midwest. Ok, perhaps I am exagerating. Surely hick towns in Iowa are worse, but still, Milwaukee sucks ass. The only good thing is I shall be visiting my friend Michelle. She's fierce. Oh, and I will be seeing Mommie Dearest too. Um...no comment on that one.

However, I am not in a bad mood because I just booked a flight to New York City Woooo hoooo! I was reluctant to take a vacation this year becasue of my pending educational expenses, but I found an uber cheap plane ticket. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do in NYC? Don't worry if it is something sleazy. Those are my favorite kind of tourist attractions! I was suppose to have gone to NY/New jersey last year to visit Reni but things didn't work out so I went to Puerto Rico instead. Unfortunately Reni won't be in New Jersey anymore when I go in June. That sucks!

I already have two people I plan on seeing when I am New York......possibly a third!

Gotta go!

6 Comments:

Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

youll love it there!!!! but what about the la trip?! hehehehe

12:18 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

THANK GOD u wised up and flew. When I heard u were driving I was so worried. You know how fucking dangerous and tedious it would be to drive for 12-3 hours! Besides what would u do with a car in NYC anyway?

Say hi to "Mrs. Kruegger" for me. We'll have to have tea & biscuits sometime together

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

I was in Iowa once- Des Moines- to train clients. It was HELL ON EARTH!

AJ

4:39 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Well, it's about time the spammers offer me something I can use!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

The problem in New York is narrowing down what to do. There's so much! (If you want suggestions, just e-mail me!) :)

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) you should look at this emo boy hair at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home