Monday, March 20, 2006

Think Outside The Bun



I am not one to do things the conventional way and my birthday celebration was no exception. I didn't feel like going to some fancy restauraunt this year. I can do boring shit like that when I am old. Instead we started my b-day throwdown at Taco Bell! It was beantastic and the scary employees made things even trashier! After filling up on Chalupas and Tacos, we headed over to Roscoes and made the VJ play all of our favorite 80's/90's videos. Vanessa WIlliams, Michel'Le, Pebbles, Expose, etc. You name and she probably played it. I do not recall with certainty what all transpired, but I did run into fellow blogger Charlie at Roscoes. He was as trashed as the rest of us and we all threw down with an impromptu medley of Avenue D's greatest hits. Charlie is fierce.

Other than that, the rest of the night was pretty standard. We were obnoxious, I pulled down my pants several times, I hid a pool ball in my underwear, we screamed along with every song.......I am sure the Roscoe's staff were annoyed. After Roscoes we then went to Pie Hole. Yummy!

So, as I await for my Taco Bell induced runs to start, I have two questions.

Who the fuck bit me on my arm?
What the fuck do they put in those pitchers?

4 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

whatever they put in those pitchers is EVIL!!! EVIL I SAY! but i think our night out wouldn't have been as fun w/out them.

10:08 PM  
Blogger espelina said...

Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a blast.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, I had a great time, and was trashed indeed.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I never saw you pull your pants down. It is very likely that my bf could have bit you...

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home