Sunday, March 19, 2006

New York City Boy

It's 4AM and I have just gotten home from the bar. I also just said goodbye to my weekend romance with an out-of-towner. I met the most charming and handsome guy that was visiting from New York, sadly he must return tomorrow. I have never had something like this happen to me before. I didn't get hung up on the fact that I probably will never see this boy again. Instead, I enjoyed the moment and the fact that I was able to make a connection with someone. It was a great feeling and showed me perhaps I was wrong. There are some really great guys out there. They aren't all jerks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

Happy birthday to you! Great to run into you once again!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

It's always fun running into you!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home