Friday, March 17, 2006

21 Years Old: Part 7

Today is my birthday! As I like to say, I am 21 years old......Part 7! I must thank my Milwaukee Sister for giving me a shout out on his blog. His post worried me though. It seems like all of the pictures he has of me are when I am shit faced. Thank god he's a pinche alcohólica like me!

This Sunday I am having a B-day throwdown at Taco Bell and Roscoes. I am especially excited about Roscoes since they play all 80's/early 90's videos. I have already gushed about my diva Vanessa Williams before on my blog, but if you head to My Milwaukee Sister's blog you can see Vanessa's "Running Back To You" video. It pains me to see Vanessa doing Proactiv infomercials nowadays, but I still think she is possibly one of the most beautiful women in the world! I am not sure what the female equivalent of "Beefaroni" would be, but I am sure Vanessa would be it! I love this woman!



And here is my second favorite Vanessa William's video from 1991, "The Comfort Zone"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I Just found your blog a couple of weeks ago, and was wondering when the big day was going to arrive. Hope you have fun.

11:47 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

you know what the funny thing is. you weren't even drunk in that picture! lol! it was from your going away dinner when you went to puerto rico and you were just making faces w/ the spaghetti i had made! lol!

and yes sunday we'll be throwing down w/ the new sound (if only they had some damn la toya vids!!!!)

11:53 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Happy Birthday! :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Ya eres un VIEJO jajajaja feñiz cumple

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog, I'm going to spend more time reading about this subject.

Here is my site: wordpress.com

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home