Monday, June 12, 2006

Ronaldo's Balls

I want to play with Portuguese soccer sensation,Ronaldo Cristiano's balls! I will leave it up to my readers to figure out which balls I am referring to.






Yum. He is HOT!

As I am learning Portguese, I thought it would be helpful to explore a little bit of pop culture from the Portuguese speaking world. With the World Cup going on I figured it would be perfect by starting out with a cute soccer player! Oh how I love watching this sport. The men are so hot. They always take off their shirts and although they may not have big and buff torsos, they always have amazing thighs and asses!

5 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

I've met several Brazilians, and I don't know if this is true about Portuguese people too, but they have a wonderfully quirky english accent... Kinda Swedish, but not exactly...

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I have known a few Brazilians too, and you are right, their accents are just adorable!

10:22 PM  
Blogger espelina said...

He is super hot!
BTW, what are you using to learn portugeuse? I've been looking into it and I can't decide which is best. Also, are you learning Brazilian portugeuse?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Yes, I am learning Brazilina Portuguese. I bought several books from Borders. Go and check out the books and pick the ones that seem the most interesting. I got ones with lots of pictures, practice problems, and audio CD's. I've also have purchased a bunch of Brazilian movies, magazines and music (Girl, even RBD have recorded their albums in Portuguese! lol). Hopefully next year I will be able to take actual classes. At least by then I will have a basic understanding of grammar, spelling, etc.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Nice pictures :) Mentioned your blog in my most recent post on mine...glad to see there's someone else out there that has at least some interest in soccer!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home