Friday, August 04, 2006

Vamos a la playa!


Not only do I have this weekend off, but the weather is going to be perfect for the beach! I have a cute black swimsuit I have been dying to debut on Hollywood Beach all summer. I can't wait. Who wants to help me with my suntan lotion? I don't want to count on asking someone at the beach. As much as I love Hollywood Beach, it is either filled with lots of bulgetastic hotties in speedos....or filled with scary old ass fat motherfuckers in thongs. Generally it is the latter. :(

Regardless of who's at the beach tomorrow, I shall enjoy myself because I am in a good mood. The other day I blogged about the Lab Bitch but today at work I was reminded of the other people I work with who are actually nice. The three Blood Bank techs chipped in and got me gift certificates for Best Buy and Corner Bakery because I am fierce and always help out in their department. Apparently no one else is willing to work in the Blood Bank because of the extra responsibilty that comes with it. One small mistake can have life threatening consequences when it comes to transfusing blood products. I personally am not intimidated by this but others are. Anyhoo, it's nice to feel appreciated at work!

3 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

yuck..the beaches here are nasty. Are u just going to the beach or going in the water? Just being at the beach is fine.it's the water that's gross.

Has that lab bitch kept talking to you?

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it keyword protonix dosage boards Culinary midwest schools Rcd circuit breaker Cheapest+plans+cell+phone Earphones sony mdr-ex71sls Online gambling q keno Wellbutrin sr canada discount Kelty convertible child carrier stroller acura 2.5 tl Statistik webserver software Gay bars + green bay + wi man man oral sex hot wife blowjob 06 sauna and massage Gay nude son Latino penga

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Car insurance new orleans la Cheap tenuate without prescription Over under license plate frames Billie grammer gotta travel on bdsm software

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home