Monday, August 28, 2006

Hair Today........Gone Tomorrow?



Wentworth Miller from the television series "Prison Break" is such a cutie! I do not watch the show but the ads have always caught my attention. Wentworth has such striking features: those eyes, that jaw line, that nose.....I could go on and on. I can almost forgive the fact that he is a bit manorexic. What I especially like is his hair. I have seen him with long hair, but I must say the buzz cut does wonders for him.

Now, I would never let a celebrity influence how I dress, act or do my hair
(although I will admit I would love to raid Ricky Martin's wardrobe!), but Wentworth's buzz cut has got me thinking perhaps I should go for a "Prison Break" hair style myself. Ironically SEVERAL people in the past month have suggested I buzz my hair. I have had the same hair cut since i was a teenager so I shuddered at the idea of even slightly changing it. however, I think the time has come for a change. This Labor Day I am taking out the clippers and buzzing my hair off. Perhaps I will look stupid and will totally regret it. Who knows. What I do know though is if anyone makes one nasty comment I will be ready to fire back with 10 other nasty comments about them. Trust me, I can and WILL be vicious. So that's just a warning to anyone who dares to say anything more than just a simple "i like it" or "i don't like it".

Beware bitches.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I buzzed my hair on a whim during my sophomore year of college and ended up liking it so much, I kept that same hairstyle for almost 10 years. Didn't grow it out again until I moved here to Chicago. And I'm still tempted to shave it again just about every time I go to the barber.

5:09 AM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I've shaved my head more times then I can count. It's just so much easier that way. However, people will rub your head if it's shaved, beware.

6:11 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Since High School?? Dang! Most gay men change do's every year or so and then once they reach a certain age keep that do for the rest of their lives.

I get bored of my hair all the time..and sometimes I cut it all off and sometimes I trim to let it grow out...then when I do I start playing with it until I get all bored of it again and repeat the cycle of "change"

10:27 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

As for "Prison Break", I like his bull-sized brother better...but the main dude is cute too in a boy way.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it. I love mine.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home