Saturday, October 21, 2006

Narcoleptic Cocks

My Secret Friend #6 always makes fun of me in school because I have a bad habit of falling asleep during lectures. What's even worse is that I tend to sit in the third row. How ballsy of me! lol

Anyhoo, today as I was sleeping during biochemistry I was suddenly awakened when I heard the professor say something about "cocks". Now, you can't talk about male genetalia around a gay boy like me and not expect to get a reaction. I snapped out of my deep sleep, my eyes opened really wide and I began to look around. I wanted to see some "cocks" dammit! Well, to my dismay my professor was actually saying "cox", which is an abbreviation for a particular enzyme aspirin inhibits. Boo!

2 Comments:

Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

"you aint tough, you aintnohting!"

i sit in the fron row and fall asleep! i wonce woke up to the professor point at me and yelling at the class. what did i do? go back to sleep!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fell asleep in high school once and started drooling and snoring. it was so embarassing. I woke up with drool on my desk and on my chin and all the guys were laughin at me. :( I went home and cried.. jk but i wanted to.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home