Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fucking Gray Hair

I have way too many gray hairs for being only 27. This is bullshit. And can someone explain to me why the gray hairs grow thicker and faster than the other ones? How fucking annoying. It pisses me off. oh, and let's not even talk about how hard it is to dye them!

Fuckers.

Oh, and my tonsils piss me off too. Would you believe I had tonsilitis AGAIN????? Two weeks ago I had a nasty case of viral tonsilitis. It cleared up after three days. This past Sunday I went in to work and my left tonsil felt a little sore so out of curiosity I performed a Rapid Strep test on myself and it was postive! As bizarre as it may sound I was actually relieved I had strep throat and not another viral infection. Strep throat can be treated with antibiotics. So after my shift was over I walked over to the ER and got a prescription for azithromycin. That shit works wonders so I was able to avoid all of the nasty symptoms normally associated with strep throat. Of course, feeling better isn't the only reason to seek antibiotic therapy. When left untreated a strep infection can cause rheumatic fever and kidney inflammation. I really don't want to deal with that.

This is the 5th time I have had strep throat in the past 4 years. Some people can carry this bug in their throats and never get sick....but people like me are very susceptible to the infection. I probably should have my tonsils removed but the idea of having an operation is far more stressful than the occasional swollen tonsil.

So who wants to make out with me? :)=

10 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Just get your tonsils remoived or something. That's crazy how many times u get this virus

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, who do you be kissin'?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I be kissin yo daddy.


I want to keep my tonsils. I don't like the idea of having parts of my body cut off.

9:55 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

That didn't stop you from fixing ur ears. Didn't they take some part off?

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure tonsilitis and strep are two different things. Right? Removing your tonsils to get rid of strep is like cutting your dick off to get rid of syphilis.

10:17 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

wow! that a crazy amount of times to be getting sick!!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I Have all of my ear bits. Otoplasty involves bending the ear so it lays flat against the head. They don't cut off parts to make the ear smaller.

9:16 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

don't worry about the gray hairs. gray hair is SEXY! hello george clooney! saul lisazo! face it biatch, you're getting old!

5:26 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

you're gross.

did u get the stuff I sent ya?

3:03 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

u know, u need to reavaluate your taste. food for thought.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home