Monday, October 09, 2006

Dancing With Beefaroni

Some of you may or may have not noticed my recent lack of Beefaroni posts. This is partly due to the fact I feel as though I have run of hot male celebrities to drool over. Also, I feel as though my posts pale in comparison to some of the stuff you may find here and here. However, it is my duty to always report on all things associated with Mario Lopez

About two weeks ago I was at JQ's house and he made me sit through "Dancing With The Stars". I was a little annoyed because there were other things I would have prefered to do than watch TV, BUT I will not lie and say I didn't appreciate seeing both Mario Lopez and Joey Lawrence. Ooh, how I would love to be in the middle of that Man-Sandwhich! Grrrrr!







I thought it was unfair that that judges were so mean to these two hotties. I think they were just jealous of Joey's bubble butt and Mario's massive biceps.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a Mario Lopez DVD at Big Lots today. It's called Eastside and it's a Cholo movie!! Haha. I haven't watched it yet. Looks like it's really bad though. I just got it cuz there's a shirtless pic of him on the back so I wanna see that.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

LO, I have that. Yes, the movie is retarded but is totally worth it for the shirtless scene. The only b-movie of his that is actually entertaining is "Outta Time".

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised you are just barely blogging about this now. Girl, you need to head over to youtube and see all their skimpy outfits from weeks past.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

You could see his bulge last week. And, girl, it looked HUGE!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home