Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Control

I have never considered myself a control freak but perhaps I have been wrong. I have almost always felt very in control of my life. Today is an exception. I am coming to the realization that I have some issues that I cannot control and that need to be addressed. Unfortunately, I am not sure if I can determine exactly what these issues are or where they came from. I just know I am very confused and not being in control is a frightening feeling.

If this doesn't make sense it's ok. I am writing today strictly for my own sanity in the hopes that letting my thoughts run across the screen will help me get a better grasp of the situation.

I can't wait to go to bed tonight!

5 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

There are always moments and things that we cannot control. There's a Catholic prayer that says "God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. "

It's called the Serenity prayer. I'm not at all religious but this simple prayer says so much because its universal. We love to be in control of our own destinies but there are things we cannot and musit learn to accept this.

You'll be fine Eddie, what you need to know will come to you. Don't go crazy.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What you need to know will come to you."

I think you couldn't be farther from the truth. A person must be an active participant in his or her own life. You can not idly sit by and hope/believe that the truth will somehow miraculously reveal itself. Go. Do. Make your own destiny. Don't let it be made for you.

And by the way, I love your posts!

1:25 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Making your destiny is not the issue, you can know who you are and what you want. But there are things bigger than us that overwhelm us without our persimission sometimes, we just have to learn to let it be and continue living

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you just need to post a pic of you in all of your shirtless glory...that'll empower you & make all of the little things seem meaningless....strike a pose Eddie!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eddy i'm sorry to heart that but please remenver you have a friend on me. jorgillo.:)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home