Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Space Sickness

Wow, I haven't blogged in a week! It feels like an eternity. I was sick last week with a nasty case of tonsilitis. I seem to get this about twice a year. My tonsils swell to about the size of grapefruits, they get filled with puss and my entire body aches. When it is strep I can just take antibiotics, but usually it's viral so I have to suffer and wait. Luckily this time it passed after three days. I hate being sick :(

After I recovered from my sickness I then had to deal with the first two exams of the quarter and a three days at work which were busy as hell. I am making sure I never work more than two days in a row again!

While I was sick I spent some time exploring My Space.com". My Milwaukee Sister kept bugging me for ages to create a My Space page. Honestly, I thought it was stupid. It seemed like a thing for little high school kids to do. Well, I eventually succumbed to peer pressure (thank god my friends don't pressure me to do drugs because I would be in the Betty Ford Clinic by now) and I made a My Space page. I rarely log in or check my messages, but this week I got the idea to look up people I had gone to high school with. Um, wow. It is amazing to see how drastically some people can deteriorate in 9 years. Most of the guys were fat and looked like they had been beaten with the Retard Stick. What's ironic is these were the same guys who played sports. What the fuck. I still talk to two people from high school and I must say we all still look fierce. Actually, here is my senior picture. Except for the scary afro, I think I look almost the same....



Of course, that was an improvement on how I looked my sophmore year.....



Um yeah, I have no idea why I wasn't beat up everyday at school. I really would have deserved it! lol

Well, I was finally feeling back to normal on Friday. JQ is friends with this older gay couple and they invited us to dinner. How fierce. The couple was very laid back and friendly. It was obvious they were "sizing me up" to see if I was suitable for JQ but apparently when I went to the bathroom I got the seal of approval. As for JQ, I still wouldn't say we are boyfriends yet. I am actually very happy that we have taken things very slowly. I think it's good to just take one day at a time and not worry to much about tomorrow. Things are going well though so maybe I will have to reveal more about JQ soon. I don't want to jinx anything!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww you were a nerd!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Cool! Sounds like you found something there with JQ.

:-)

I laughed out loud when I saw that sophmore pic. You're brave!

3:21 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

ha! maybe you should try that secret shopping thing, que no?!

and you were yummy your senior year!

9:57 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U LOOK LIKE PAUL PFFEIFFER FROM "WONDER YEARS"!!! ANd on the first pic u look like a Puerto Rican Lesbian!! JEsus christ, and here I am talking shit on your previous "look" yet u looked a HEELL of a lot better than u looked then!

Oh my Eddie...poor u! I feel like hugging you.

10:24 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Lol.....u remind me of my old landord's ex wife. She was Puerto Rican hippie..remember the magnet story??

Anywho, I forgot to ask..what did the older gay couple cook for you? I'm curious because you are a picky eater and I want to get ideas as to what u are willing to eat when someone is nice enough to want to cook for you...*wink*

I hate trying to impress people. When I first started dating Joe, the only people I gave a shit about them liking me were his parents and they loved me

10:28 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

LOL @ all of the comments! yes, highschool was an interesting time.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home