Monday, October 23, 2006

Trashtastic!

There is nothing wrong with looking through the garbage for goodies. Some people throw away some cool stuff. I however tend not to look through the garbage or even pay attention to anything next to a dumpster because I am too worried about a rat jumping out at me. The only time I can recall taking something out of the garbage was a box of condoms when I was 13. What did I need condoms for when i was 13? I don't know. I just thought it would be fun to jack off with them and not have to worry about making a mess on my sheets. But enough of that. I am not writing today to discuss my prepubescent fetishes. I want to say that the other day as I was coming into my building I noticed some books sitting next to a garbage can. One was a fancy pharmacy drug book and the other was a diagnostic medicine book. i am going to need these books in the spring. Talk about good timing! I don't know who would just toss away expensive text books like that but I was ecstatic. I am such a nerd though getting excited over books.

3 Comments:

Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

you kidding? getting excited over books is hot!!!!

i masterbate every thrusday at borders.... true story ;)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Oiga le pido un favor:

me manda la rola de las sugar babes Push the botton a mi correo en ozkarland@gmail.com ...si?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire yeerongpilly

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home