Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can I have a car instead?

LOL



I must admit though, Madonna looked fierce in that interview.

Not much going on here. I made it through finals week! I have never attended a school that was on a quarter/trimester system but i must say I love it! Everthing goes so fast i don't have a chance to get bored. Not to mention the week off I have for Thanksgiving is alot better than the two days off I was used to at UWM/UIC. It felt weird coming home today and realizing i could masturbate or watch tv (or both) all night and not feel guilty about it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Where did you get that??? I LOVED IT!!! I was in stitches!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

OMG that is hilarious, did you make that yourself?

10:31 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i love how oprah referred to aids as "the aids". how choice! lol.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I just about pissed my pants at the "the aids" part too.

I didn't make this. I linked it from another website.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home