Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dannii Does It Better



If one Dannii Minogue album this year wasn't enough for you then get ready for this. Dannii Minogue's old record company has decided to cash in this holiday season with this compilation. At first glance one might think this is just a cheaper version of the UK Top 20 greatest hits album she released earlier this year, but it is much more special than that! On this compilation there will be a handful of Top 10 singles, previously unreleased remixes and most importantly 6 songs from the Dannii's unfinished 2004 album!!!!!!!!! In 2004 Dannii switched record companies. She was in the middle of recording a new album but due to contractual technicalities she was not able to use those songs for an album with her new record company.

And to make it even better, Dannii will also be releasing a cover of the Sister Sledge hit "He's The Greatest Dancer" in December. It's sure to be another smash hit!

Fuck Kylie and her stupid homecoming tour. This holiday season belongs to Dannii! And that's how it should be everyday of the year if you ask me.

In other news.......



Friday night I went with my Milwaukee Sister to the Harris Theater in Millenium Park to see JQ perform (along with the rest of his dance company). it was fierce. I had no idea how strong JQ was until I saw him lifting people up and throwing them over his shoulder. I actually was turned on by the whole thing. Grrr...he needs to throw me around in the bedroom ,lol. He definitely looked hot on stage. The funniest part of the night though was when my Sista M and I were talking about one of the other hot muscular blonde dancers when he says "Girl, I though I was watching a Marky Mark video". I swear we need our own reality tv show. Between each intermission we were giggling like highschool girls. Someone sitting behind us even said "I think you boys are having too much fun". She was only joking though.

Other than that my weekend was quiet. I had no money to go out but that is fine. I have final exams this week so I have to study!

Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

I can't wait for the new Dannii CD! Between the new tracks on Hits & Beyond and the unreleased tracks on the new one, there might as well be a new album.. Though I must say, that tilted "C" makes it look like some cheap fan-made cover..

Which reminds me, I have to blog about "He's The Greatest Dancer" some time.. when I have more of it that is *sigh*

10:55 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

You said, "I swear we need our own reality tv show." Why not start your own podcast?!

These guys do it, but I think yours would be much more entertaining, not to mention fierce!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home