Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Facials

So the new quarter (or trimester, however you want to call it) has started. I am a bit relieved because I was getting a little bored last week. It was nice to have an entire week off from school for Thanksgiving, but after I did some reading, caught up on some DVD's and masturbated until I was ejaculating powdered milk, I was fucking dying to do something else. Speaking of masturbation, one day I shot right into my face! It was so unexpected (I was sitting in a chair) I started laughing. I don't think I have ever given myself a facial like that before. Actually, I don't think anyone has given me a facial like that before....hmmm...or maybe just a few times. I tend to not give head unless I consider the guy to be "Mario Lopez" hot. oh, but I am getting off subject now....

So my classes this quarter look like they shall be relatively easy. Well, I have two really hard courses that will require alot of study time but the rest are what I call "blow off" courses because I know I will be able to get an A with minimal studying. I am especially happy this week because I found out that I won't have to take microbiology in the Spring quarter. As an undergrad in Milwaukee I took about two years of microbiology so the Dean has granted me advanced standing. This is fierce because I will have 4 credits less to worry about in the Spring.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures Please !...at least of your chi-chis!

12:59 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

er......hot! hahahahah, just the mental image alone.....

1:31 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Oy vey!

Good for you though, on not having to worry about 4 whole credits!

1:40 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I'm in the middle of a study break, and nothing says "back to work" like a personal facial story! Thanks!
:)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

LMAO!!!!!!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home