Thursday, November 23, 2006

Shit Faced

I got shit faced drunk last night. It was great. I went out on Monday with Jorgillo to Hydrate for $1 drinks but I only git a little tipsy. Last night I really let loose. Not only did I not have to worry about work or school but my students loans were disbersed this week so I had money! I think I had at least one drink at every major bar in Boystown. Sidetrash, Roscoes, Hydrate, Ciruit, Cocktail and even Charlies (I know I must have been wasted to go that shit hole) were all graced by my presence. I don't recall much except when I made my stop at the Taco & Burrito palace I kept insisting very loudly that they turn off the Banda Recodo shit and put on some Ana Barbara! I will have to talk to my friends though to know what really happened. I have a feeling I drunk dialed everyone and their mama too....sorry!

2 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

What, no drunk dial for me? I see how it is.

4:15 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

'tu amor es una trampa...'

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home