Monday, November 20, 2006

Nobody loves me anymore!

So I am sitting here in my underwear this Monday morning wondering what the hell I am going to do with myself for the next few days. I don't work and I don't have classes. In the good ol' days I would just go shopping but that's something I need to avoid like the plague. I have been doing very well managing my budget but in the past two weeks I broke my "one CD a month" rule and took out my credit card and went crazy. Let's just say that I bought enough cd's to cover me for the next year. I can't let this happen again. I think the problem is I realize I cannot pay off my credit card bill until I am done with school so there is no incentive not to buy more. I tell myself, what's $100 more? To remedy this situation I plan on consolidating all of my credit cards with one of those uber low interest lonas. Granted, I will still have a debt to pay off but I will save in interest charges and perhaps the idea of keeping my credit cards with a $0 balance will be enough motivation to keep me away from the stores.


You know, now that I am super bored I am noticing the most insignificant things. For example, I recently changed my interent and phone service (it was a hassle but I am saving $60 a month!) and with that I got a new email address. My inbox feels so empty now without Jasmine's enticing messages for me to eat her bloody asian virgin cunt, or Brad's friendly reminders of how I can add 5" to my manhood, or John's daily bulletins about the latest oil company I should invest my all of my money in. I feel so lonely now :(

Oh, and let's now even mention how horrible it is not to have my phone ringing every two seconds. No one wants to sell me anything anymore. No one wants me to even take a fucking consuimer survey. This is bullshit. I never though I would experience telemarketer withdrawl.

Well, I think it is time to get dressed. I am going to do some reading, watch some TV/DVD's, clean the house, and go to the gym/swimming, Hopefully those activities can keep me busy for most of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I have all of Jasmine's most recent e-mails. Let me know if you'd like me to forward them so you can catch up on your reading!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home