Friday, June 01, 2007

Mio

So today I made my final payment on my 2002 Toyota Echo which mean it is finally MINE! This is the second car I successfully financed to the very end and just like the last time I have a sudden urge to buy a new car. I know I shouldn't but not having a car payment every month is going to feel weird! I have been infatuated with the Toyota Yaris ever since they replaced the Echos last year. The Yaris is just so cute, economical, and even more fuel efficient than my Echo.




*sigh*

I just don't know if I would want the sedan or the liftback.

Other than wanting a new car not much has happened this week. I was in Boystown yesterday during the day and I forgot how easy it is to be super slutty! I bumped into an old fuck buddy of mine and we had a pleasant evening "catching up". LOL.

I have gotten a few inquiries about how my IML weekend was...well, I will dedicate a proper post for that once I get some photographic evidence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Cool. Congrats!

I like those Yarises, too! (The hatchback)

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home