Monday, May 21, 2007

Chicago Socialite Extraordinaire!

Well folks, it looks like yours truly has officially climed to the top of Chicago's social ladder (And I didn't even have to sleep with anyone!) I picked up the special IML edition of Boi Magazine the other day and found out that I had finally made my modeling debut on page 58! Watch out America's Next Top Model!

Since I am sure I will be receiving a profusion of autograph requests I have decided to bless all of the little people who helped make this moment happen by uploaded a pre-autographed copy.

Print it.
Adore it.
Worship it.
Save it. I guarantee this will go for alot of money on ebay one day! Mark my words!


2 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Naca, sign the thing for real and upload! Or is that really ur penmanship? lol.

Is that the infamous "Xica" with u? He kinda looks like Bill Paxton in that teeny pic.

11:44 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i can say i knew you since back when....

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home