Saturday, May 12, 2007

10 Year Anniversary

Well, today isn't the exact anniversary date of anything, but i realized that this year I will be commemorating lots of things.

1. I graduated from high school 10 years ago. My high school years were nice. I definitely had fashion and hair issues but I was young and foolish. All that matters now is that most of my classmates got fat and ugly..........but not me!

2. I came out of the closet 10 years ago. Actually my coming out occurred in various stages and was rather anti-climatic. In fact, I probably still have some more coming out to do because there are probably some relatives who still have no idea simply because I really don't talk to them, lol. Oh well, should there ever be a family reunion I will show up in drag.

3. I have been in Chicago for 5 years now! Ok, well that isn't a "10" year anniversary but it's still something to celebrate. Right? I can only wonder where I will be living in another 5 years.........

Well, my vacation plans to Toronto and NYC are set! Now it's just a matter of deciding what I will do when I get there. I still don't know what's going on for an August vacation. I will worry about that once I get through final exams week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

When life's a vacation, you don't really need a vacation...

12:10 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Can we trade lives? LOL

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home