Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Please leave a message after the tone. (BEEP!)



So I have a really bad habit of giving out my number when I am drunk. Fortunately the men who I give my number to are probably just as drunk as I am so the forget to call me when they sober up. Occasionally I give out my number to one that isn't drunk and I spend the next week hoping he doesn't call.....or if he does that he is actually hot (I might as well be blind when I am drunk, lol)! However, the fact that random strangers might be trying to call my cell phone isn't the real issue I have realized. What fucking bugs me is that they don't leave a message! What the fuck! If you are going to go through so much trouble as to call me three times in a row just leave a fucking message!!!!!! Even if it's a "Hey asshole, you said you thought I was cute last night now why can't you pick up your goddamn phone you punk ass bitch!" I would totally appreciate it. Fuck, they could even send a text message if a voicemail is too complicated. What is this world coming to!

Leave a message you fucking dumb fucks!!!!!!


On a slightly related note, why do guys in bars always feel compelled to give me their business card? I guess at the club I don't look like a cum slut on the prowl, rather a new home owner in desperate need of an affordable interior designer. Go figure.

Well, other than not answering phone calls from stranger numbers, I haven't been doing anything to exciting. Last weekend I was suppose to have dinner/drinks with Xica and his friends from New York but plans changed at the last minute and I had to cancel. On Friday after school, my Lesbian Friend and I went out for dinner and got a little bit of "culture" at the Luna Negra performance in Lincoln Park. That was my third time seeing the company perform and I must say it was a nice change of pace from my usual clubbing schedule.

Speaking of school, it's the last week of classes and next week are finals! Wow, this first year went fast. I am looking forward to the summer......sort of. Unless I can pick up extra hours at work I am going to starve and die (I only work part time and I won't be getting any student loan money in the summer!). You know what though, I am not worried. In fact, I am so NOT worried about how I will support myself for the next 3 1/2 months that I have even started to plan my vacations. Yes, that was plural. VacationS!

It looks like I will be hitting up Toronto and New York City in July. I am still trying to figure something out for August. If I can get a cheap plane ticket, Puerto Rico or California are possible options. If not, there is always the cheaper alternative..........Miami!!!!!


So does anyone know of any warm, tropical and CHEAP, vacations spots other than the ones I listed?

4 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

we missed u sat. we ended up at sidetrash w/ fernanda & michael. even juanita was there. i was tipsy :)

9:51 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

oh cool!!!!!

you should try expedia, or travelocity, or even priceline for cheap arifare. maybe jetblue still has cheap air for chicago to la (long beach specifically) itll be cool if you came!!!


then we can come together ;)

2:26 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

ummm..come together? LOL literally or figuratively? :)=

7:03 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Omg, I just wrote a post on that on Toger. When people call u, don't leave a message and call uback conescutively. It irks the shit out of me like you don't believe. If it ain't important enough for you to leave a message, I aint going to pick up.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home