Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fat Girl Sunday

Since the beginning of the year I have drastically reduced the amount of junk food I eat. I couldn't even tell you the last time I ate at Taco Bell. However, every now and then I do like to indulge by having a "Fat Girl Sunday". That is when I take a Sunday off of my usual diet and pig out on one of my favorite comfort foods. Today I ate an entire bag of Jewel Osco fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. They are the best cookies I have ever tasted and that probably has to do with the fact that each cookie has 2 grams of trans fat! Well, I just ate 18 of them. Yummy! I can feel my arteries hardening as I type this!

Well, at least I will have extra energy tonight for the Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony concert! Expect a review later on this week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

What about "fat girl every-day"? Is that a good diet?

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home